Rapid | Rapidmix 600C
The Rapidmix 600C Volumetric Mobile Pugmill Plants are self-contained with onboard genset power. They are capable of transitioning from travel mode to fully operational within a few hours. Suitable for any mixing application where binder needs to be mixed into a base material, Rapidmix 600C plants are equipped with:
- Aggregate hopper with variable speed belt feeder
- Onboard cement/binder silo
- Onboard water system
- Twin-shaft continuous mixer
- Outloading conveyor to transport material from mixing chamber to truck
- Pneumatic system for gob hopper doors and silo filter
- Hydraulic power pack for levelling plant, erecting silo and operating out loading conveyor
- Control panel for manual or automated operation
The Rapidmix 600C plants feature volumetric measurement mixing technology. This means materials flow continuously and are measured by volume using a calibrated rotary valve, calibrated fixed gate opening, or a combination of the two. A predetermined volume of each ingredient is obtained in a designated time interval. This requires the proper relationship among ingredients to be maintained through calibration of speed and volume for a smooth, continuous release of material.
Producing up to 600 tonnes of material per hour, Rapidmix 600C plants deliver the most accurate, reliable, and powerful mobile continuous mixing technology available. Concrete, construction, and environmental contractors around the world rely on Rapidmix to meet their soil cement, soil stabilization, and roller compacted concrete production needs.