The Rapid Mix 600C is a volumetric continuous mixing system, mixing up to 600 tons per hour depending on application. As with all our Rapidmix line it is totally mobile and completely self-contained with it’s own power source. Feed rates are fully adjustable for the aggregate, cement and water systems. The plant is designed for any mixing application where a cement or binder needs to be mixed into a base material. Products such as Roller Compacted Concrete, Cement treated base, Bentonite, Contaminated Soil stabilization can all be mixed in this machine.
This unit provides electrical power for all machine functions. Diesel powered generating set rated at 281 KVA, 3 phase, 480/277 volts, 60 Hz, 1800 RPM at NTP conditions. Powered by an Iveco, Tier4 Final, 6 cylinder turbo charged diesel engine with directly coupled brushless generator.
Each machine features:
- Heavy duty fabricated steel skid type base-frame with anti-vibration mounting pads.
- Electric starting system with heavy duty lead acid batteries and alternator charging system.
- High capacity air, fuel and lubricating oil filters.
- Fuel feed and return lines from engine to base-frame fuel tank.
- Industrial exhaust silencer system.
- Automatic engine shutdown protection equipment with LCD display for low oil pressure, high engine temperature, low coolant level, overspeed, and failure to start.
- Complete circuit breaker enclosure containing ABB 3 pole molded case circuit breaker.
- Instruction manuals and electrical wiring diagrams.
Plant Control System
The system uses a Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC to control all of the plant functions for automatic control with manual backup. The touch screen is used for the display and adjustment of all plant parameters and functions.
Operator Control Panel: The operator control panel consists of touchscreen buttons to allow automatic or manual control of the following:
- Air compressor
- Out loading conveyor
- Aggregate conveyor
- Silo feeder
- Water pumps
- Mixer clean out conveyor
- Silo filter fan unit
- Internal lighting
- External lighting
- Gob hopper doors
- Auxiliary feeder (e.g.: 2nd silo or any additional raw material)
- High silo alarm
- Low silo alarm
- Low water alarm
- Alarm mute button
- Emergency stop and reset button
- Panel live indicator
- Generator remote start switch
The operator control panel also houses the following:
- Siemens or Allen Bradley operator interface allows the operator to store, edit and retrieve up to 100 recipes for the proportioning of different materials. This touch screen has the facility to archive various production information, e.g.: current stock levels, production records etc. These can be tailored to suit the customer requirements. The operator panel can handle multiple languages. (Required languages should be specified at time of order.)
- Manual rate meters which display the speed of the in feeds during manual operation.
- Mixer amp meter to display the current being consumed during manual or automatic operation of the plant.
- A thermal printer for printing batch and daily total tickets.
Starter Panels: There are 2 starter panels. Panel 1 for mixer and Panel 2 for all other functions.
- Panel 1 is located behind the mixer and houses the contactors, overload relays, timers and current transformers required to start and run the mixer motor using a star / delta sequence.
- Panel 2 is located under the operator control panel and houses all contactors, overload relays, MCB’s, Siemens or Emerson inverters, Siemens or Allen Bradley and all other components required to control the plant.
Setup, calibration and and full capacity run at customer site.