Powerscreen Warrior 2400
Specially designed for large scale operators in the quarrying and mining sectors, the Powerscreen Warrior 2400 is capable of handling larger feed sizes and throughputs.
It features a heavy duty incline screen with a high amplitude triple shaft drive mechanism, lending it to screening, scalping, 2 or 3 way splitting and stockpiling materials like aggregates, topsoil, coal, construction, demolition waste and iron ore.
User benefits include a slide-out tail conveyor facility to aid media access and a load sensing collection conveyor circuit to avoid blockages.
Features & benefits:
- Heavy duty, incline belt feeder with hydraulic folding hopper sides
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes
- Screen walkway and access steps
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with an excellent stockpiling capacity
- Hydraulic load sensing on under screen conveyor circuit & fines circuit Jack up legs for screen levelling
- Screen media interchangeable with H range products
- Heavy duty triple shaft screenbox with adjustable frequency, timing and amplitude
- Elliptical throw adjustable up to 15mm