Powerscreen Warrior 600
The Powerscreen Warrior 600 scalping screen has been specifically designed for operators for whom versatility, maneuverability and transportability are of key importance. The compact transport envelope allows the unit to be transported in a shipping container and is small and light enough to move between sites with minimal cost.
The machine is a multipurpose heavy duty incline 2 deck screen, capable of stockpiling, scalping before and after crushing units, or as a standalone unit. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates along with other application.
User benefits include a rapid set-up time and ease of operation aided by hydraulic folding side conveyors, rigid feed hopper sides and two-speed tracks.
Features & benefits:
- Output Potential: up to 280 tph (308 US tph)
- Smart design minimises weight but retains strength and robustness
- Rapid conversion from 3 way split to 2 way split – fully hydraulic
- High aggression screenbox with ability to adjust stroke
- Robust, heavy duty, fixed angle 2 bearing, 2 deck screen
- Open chassis design with unrivalled access below the screen to aid mesh changes
- Variable speed hopper featuring heavy-duty rollers & rigid hopper
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with an excellent stockpiling capacity
- Quick and simple 3 stage set-up
- Ultra-low fuel consumption with optimised hydraulics
- 37kW engine option complies with the latest EU emissions legislation, without the requirement for engine exhaust after-treatment system or urea additions