Powerscreen Warrior 1800
Designed for medium to large operators, where high capacity and throughput are paramount, the Powerscreen Warrior 1800 scalping screen is a tough, heavy duty machine built for screening, 2 or 3 way splitting and stockpiling in quarrying, recycling, construction, demolition aggregates and topsoil applications.
With low ground pressure crawler tracks the Warrior 1800 is highly mobile. The versatile screen accepts a wide range of media options including bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates.
Features & benefits:
- Output potential up to 600 tph
- Heavy duty, incline belt feeder with hydraulic hopper sides
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with an excellent stockpiling capacity
- Heavy duty, adjustable angle, grease lubricated, 2 bearings, 2 deck screenbox
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes
- Hydraulic “slide-out facility” on oversize tail conveyor to ease mesh changes
- Screen walkway and access ladder
- Engine protection shut down system