Pronar MRW 2.1010
The Pronar MRW 2.1010 Twin-Shaft Slow-speed shredder is designed for processing all kinds of material including municipal waste, construction waste, pallets, Greenwaste, FOGO and general bulky materials.
The machine is equipped with a diesel engine with a capacity of up to 565kW. Shredding is done by two synchronously shafts and breaker bar in the working chamber.
The shafts are 2.44m long and available with a 10 knife configuration. The knives are made of Creusabro 8000 which work hardens.
The Operator can choose from a range of optional control programs depending on the type of material being processed. The lifting hopper is hydraulically lifted. A central greasing system is fitted as standard.
The MRW2.1010 is available on a tracked chassis.
Pronar uses only quality components in the manufacture of the MRW2.1010:
• Shredding knives (made from Creusabro 8000)
• Engine – Cat/Deutz
• Hydraulic motors and main pumps – Danfoss
• Electrics – IFM
• Radio remotes – Tele-radio
• Magnet – Magnapower (UK)
• Bearings – FAG (Germany)/SKF (Sweden)
• Conveyor belts – Dunlop (UK)/SAWA (Slovenia)
• Reversible fans – Cleanfix (Germany)