Pronar MPB 18.47
The Pronar MPB 18.47 is a mobile trommel screen with drum dimensions of 1.8m diameter x 4.7m long. Wide opening doors provide excellent access for both maintenance and easy, fast screening drum changes/removal. The MPB 18.47 engine and hydraulic tank and pumps are located on a hinged platform allowing for quick and easy access for maintenance. The Drum cleaning brush is hydraulically raised and lowered and a central lubrication system is standard.
The MPB 18.47 is available on either a wheeled or tracked chassis.
Hopper dimensions – 3560mm X 2120mm
Hopper volume – Approx. 5m3
Side (fines) conveyor length – 5200mm
Side (fines) conveyor width – 800mm
Rear (oversize) conveyor length – 5200mm
Rear (oversize) conveyor width – 800mm
Electric drive, hydraulically operated tipping grid over the feed hopper, cleanfix system for both engine and hydraulic oil cooler, magnetic head drums for both side and rear conveyors, work lights, additional hydraulic pumps (to operate stockpilers), longer side and rear conveyors and remote control.
Pronar uses only quality components in the manufacture of the MPB 18.47:
• Engine – Cat/Deutz
• Hydraulic motors and main pumps – Danfoss
• Electrics – IFM
• Radio remotes – Tele-radio
• Energy-efficient – low consumption of diesel fuel
• Easy operation – thanks to an easy-to-use, intuitive operation panel
• Versatile – efficient and effective screening of municipal waste, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, mulch, bark, topsoil, etc.
• Universal design and technology drum compatible with other manufacturers equipment