Pronar MPB 14.44
The Pronar MPB 14.44 is a mobile trommel screen with drum dimensions of 4.4m long x 1.4m diameter and the smallest unit in the MPB range of screens. Despite the small size, the MBP14.44 MPB retains all the advantages of larger MPB18.47 and MPB20.55 units.
Wide opening doors provide excellent access for both maintenance and easy, fast screening drum changes/removal. The MPB 14.44 Engine and hydraulic tank and pumps unit are located on a hinged platform allowing for quick and easy access for maintenance. The drum cleaning brush is hydraulically raised and lowered and a central lubrication system is standard.
The MPB 14.44 is available on wheeled chassis only.
Hopper dimensions – 3560mm X 1850mm
Hopper volume – Approx. 3.3m3
Side (fines) conveyor length – 5200mm
Side (fines) conveyor width – 800mm
Rear (oversize) conveyor length – 5200mm
Rear (oversize) conveyor width – 800mm
Hydraulically operated tipping grid over the feed hopper, cleanfix system for both engine and hydraulic oil cooler, magnetic head drums for both side and rear conveyors, and remote control.
Pronar uses only quality components in the manufacture of the MPB 14.44:
• Engine – Cat/Deutz
• Hydraulic motors and main pumps – Danfoss
• Electrics – IFM
• Radio remotes – Tele-radio
• Energy-efficient – low consumption of diesel fuel
• Easy operation – thanks to an easy-to-use, intuitive operation panel
• Versatile – efficient and effective screening of municipal waste, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, mulch, bark, topsoil, etc.
• Universal design and technology drum compatible with other manufacturers equipment