The Powerscreen Warrior range is high capacity, heavy duty, versatile machines capable of screening and separating a wide variety of material in the most challenging and demanding of applications including recycling, aggregates, compost, topsoil, coal, construction and demolition waste and iron ore.
The New Powerscreen Warrior 1200 is the most compact 12ft scalping screen in today’s market. Despite this footprint, with a highly aggressive screen at its heart, the Warrior 1200 is not overshadowed by its competition. Building on the success of the Warrior 600, the Warrior 1200 boasts excellent service access, high capacity and a low cost of ownership.
A heavy multipurpose duty incline two deck screen, the Warrior 1200 is capable of stockpiling, scalping before and after crushing units, or as a standalone unit. It’s highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates along with other application-specific media types.
User benefits include a rapid set-up time and ease of operation aided by hydraulically folding conveyors, two-speed tracks and a swift two-way split conversion.
The Warrior Screen Range has several features that are attractive and beneficial to the New Zealand and Australian customers, and Lincom Group is thrilled to bring the All-New Warrior 1200 to the market.
Features and Benefits:
– Ultra-low fuel consumption with optimised hydraulics
– Smart design minimises weight but retains strength and robustness
– Rapid conversion from 3 way split to 2 way split -fully hydraulic
– High aggression screenbox with adjustable stroke and angle.
– Robust, heavy duty, 2 bearing double deck screen.
– Open chassis design with unrivalled access below screen to aid mesh changes
– Variable speed feeder featuring heavy duty rollers, a rigid hopper structure and folding hopper extensions
– Quick and straightforward three stage set-up